The first part of the TC Dental Group’s Active Teeth Maintenance Program is the full-mouth examination. When you first visit us, our dentist or oral hygiene therapist will complete a comprehensive oral examination.
This examination includes:
- A complete review of your recent medical and dental history.
- All necessary X-rays and intra-oral photos.
- Study models (if necessary).
- A periodontal health evaluation.
- An examination of your teeth and soft tissues.
Following this exam, your dentist or oral hygiene therapist will discuss their findings with you. From there, we will develop a customised treatment plan that you are comfortable with. Then you will be scheduled dental visits according to your needs. However, if your case is particularly complex, our dentist/hygienist may refer you to a specialist.